- MB Bch Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt December 1979.
- M.S. Orthopedic An-Shams Faculty of Medicine, Egypt 1988
- MD Orthopedic (PhD), CAIRO UNIVERSITY. Thesis: Free Flap Orthopedic 2002
Training and workshop
- Medical Doctorate(MD)Orthopedic Surgery November 2010
- Shoulder & hand surgery course 2002
- Advanced course in spine surgery Training on spinal surgery and arthroplasty in Austria
- PST therapy for sport injury & arthritis Munich
- Minimal invasive spinal surgery course in Zurich.
- Training course of pain therapy Egypt
- ENDOSCOPIC SPINAL SURGERY KOREA
- ENDOSCOPIC SPINAL SURGERY Switzerland
- ENDOSCOPIC SPINAL SURGERY Singapore
- NUCLEPLASTY, balloon kyphoplasty Austria
- SHOULDER ARTHROSCOPY and ARTHROPLASTY AUSTRIA
- Doctor under training in Kasr Al Aini Hospital, Cairo University (1 year) 1980-1981
Specialty and Technical Experience
- Minimally invasive ENDOSCOPIC SPINAL SURGERY
- Spine Surgery discectomy & spinal fixation, percuteneous & endoscopic discectomy.
- Arthroplasty Knee, Hip, and Shoulder in cases of advanced O.A. & modular system in cases of tumor resection.
- Arthroscopy for shoulder ,ankle and knee surgery as menuscectomy & ACL reconstruction of knee.
- Management of different types of trauma.
- Correction of bone deformity and lengthening of bone shortening using Illizarov external fixation
Hand surgery and micro-surgery
1. Spine surgery
Anterior discectomy and fusion of cervical spine by bone graft and plate & cage.
- Posterior decompression of cervical cord in cases of cervical trauma and fixation by wire and bone graft.
- Posterior fixation of lumbar spine in cases of trauma,
- Spondylolithises with decompression and disc removal
- Posterior inter-body fusion by cage and bone graft.
- Scoliosis and anterior fusion .
- PERCUTENUS NUCLEOPLASTY
- ENDOSCPIC DISCECTOMY
RECURRENT DISC PROLAPSE surgery
2. Hip Surgery
- Free muscle flap in cases of soft tissue defect ,bone loss and in cases off Volkman contracture
- Management of chronic osteomylitis