I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, having a bachelor’s Degree from France, a master’s degree and Ph.D. of Clinical Psychology from Canada. I completed Post-doctoral training in clinical assessment and biometrics in the United States.
With more than 25 years of experience in psychological assessment, evaluation and psychotherapy, I have kept myself up-to-date with new developments in clinical psychology and research strategies. In addition, I have been teaching undergraduate and graduate students and have published various peer reviewed books and articles.
I enjoy working with children and adults, family and couples. My expertise lies in cognitive and behavioral therapy as well as is in neurocognitive and cognitive functioning, neurobehavioral patterns, cognitive, personality, behavior and emotional intelligence assessments.
I provide psychological and neuropsychological diagnosis and treatment, help in career and academic anxiety through therapy, anxiety and stress management, life strategies coaching, marital counseling, anger management. Being fluent in English, French and Arabic helped me understand the intercultural issues in psychological assessments and therapy. I successfully integrate psychotherapy with cognitive and behavioral techniques to help clients attain their objective of a better quality of life.
I am a licensed clinical psychologist and neuropsychologist and a full member in the following Associations:
• DHCC Dubai.
• American Psychological Association in the U.S.A.
• Canadian Psychological Association in Canada
• Middle East Psychological Association
• French Psychological Association in France
•Child and Adult Psychological and Neuropsychological Assessment and diagnosis
• Child and Adult Therapy
• Couples & Family Therapy
• Group Therapy
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Individual & School Consultations
• Student School Observations
• Organizational Behavior and Team Building
• Professional Development
• Mindfulness and Positive Psychology
• Behavioral & Attention Deficit Disorders
• Social Communication & Autism Spectrum
• Depression • Anxiety & Mood Disorders
• Sleep Disorders
• Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Addiction
• Multimedia Addiction
• Psychosomatics and stress management
• Anger management
• Counseling in Industrial Psychology and Ergonomics
• Forensic Psychology