Our Orthopedic Department is made up of doctors with fellowships in dedicated sub-specialties such as knee, hand, sports and pediatric orthopedic non - surgical treatments. Cross departmental referrals ensure every patient is treated by the physician with the most experience for each diagnosis.
Whether it is a congenital condition (present at birth) or the result of an injury, our experts can assess, diagnose, and treat your condition.
OUR ORTHOPEDIC TREATMENTS INCLUDE:
- Hand & wrist treatments – For both adults and pediatric patients
- Joint Replacement – Hip joint & Knee joint replacement and revision surgery
- Foot & Ankle injuries
- Stem Cells
- Sports Medicine – Include treatment of acute knee injuries, anterior crucial ligament (ACL) reconstruction, arthroscopic surgery
- Pediatric orthopedics – Including neonatal, hip screening, treatment of club foot and other common limb problems, correction of limb deformities and limb lengthening.
- Regenerative Medicine
- Spine treatment for neck & back – Including disc disease, artificial disc replacement for cervical disc disease, lumbar microdiscectomy, spinal deformity (scoliosis and kyphosis).