Call Centre Representative
- Department : Customer Services
- Minimum Work Experience : 2-5 years
- Minimum Education Level : Bachelor's Degree
- Employment Level : Senior
American Spine Center is looking for Call Centre Representative for handling the patients inquires and follows up throughout their treatment journey.
The Call Center Representative will be the liaison between our Center and its current and potential patients. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively taking orders, solving customer issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Your duties include:
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve initial patient orders and inquiries with accurate information
• Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions
• Identify and escalate issues appropriately and ensure a timely response
• Ensure best in class customer satisfaction (CSAT)
• Ensure escalations are followed up within specified timeline
• Build customer loyalty by follow-up of customer calls
• Works effectively within the team and contributes to a healthy team-oriented environment
• Completes assigned tasks within given deadlines.
• Preserve call center database and update customer information in the system
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic skills is a must
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• At least 1 year of experience in the same role required
• Phone, typing, computer and Internet skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.
• Highly customer-focused, enthusiastic and results-oriented, with an ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities in a calm and structured manner
* Arabic, Urdu and English is must *